1. Arrive in class on time, and follow directions.
2. Do not disrupt instructional class time or demonstrations.
3. Clean up your personal space.
4. Respect your classroom, peers, and the work of others.
5. Make good choices. (You are the one responsible for your actions and decisions).
Guidelines of Success:
1. Please exhibit a good attitude and try your best in the classroom.
2. Ask for help, but also problem solve independently.
3. Participate in class, stay on task, and try to enjoy creating art.
4. Use your technology to help you. Investigate in research when appropriate. No social media, Netflix, games, or other distractions.
What should I do if I finish an assignment early?
We will create sketchbooks together. Once you are finished with an assignment you may draw in your sketchbook for extra points. There will be a sketchbook/participation grade. You will have one week to finish each assignment. If you prefer not to draw for extra credit you may read a book (not a phone).
Possible Corrective Consequences:
If the previously listed expectations are violated you will receive: