|1. Agriculture is the greatest industry in existence. It feeds, waters, shelters, and brings wonderful people together.
2. FFA dues are $20. It is literally the best investment you will ever make because it has a 100,000,000% return. You will grow as an individual, make wonderful friends, make wonderful memories, and you will grow up to be a responsible adult instead of living in a van down by the river!
3. My class is not "an easy class". You will work hard if you want to succeed.
4. While you are working hard, you need to HAVE A LOT OF FUN!! I like to have a good time and enjoy life, have a positive attitude!
5. I like to use exclamation marks!!!!!!! They make everything you write seem exciting!!!!!
6. When you write papers do not use that many exclamation marks, it isn't proper grammar.
7. I am married to a Family and Consumer Science teacher, Mrs. Adams. She is awesome!
8. I love music, all types!
9. My class is open to all types of people. It doesn't matter what ethnicity, religion, or interests you have, you are welcomed in my classroom. All of my students will respect one another!
10. Reminder: HAVE A LOT OF FUN!